(1) Rejuvenation: shrink pores, wrinkle whitening. brighten skin tone
(2) Red blood: congenital red blood, red skin after skin resurfacing, red face (face flushing), red blood acne, rosacea. etc.
(3) Freckle: freckles. chloasma, sunburn, age spots, piamentation, etc.
(1) The treatment of pigmented diseases is shorter, and the immediate response is more obvious.
(2) do the blemish has the advantage, high selectivity to provide efficacy
(3) There will be further dilution in cases where there has been no subsequent change in photon therapy.
Let's start with the first mode: hair removal,which contains with 3 sub modes: IPL is the conventional mode which is mainly used for small amount of hair with ordinary thickness. While FP (aka fly point), is designed for sensitive body areas like upper lip, hair line, and bikini line.
Here we go with the important part: SHR, namely the super hair removal. It's a revolutionary technology with sweeping success on international market. In this mode, the handpiece shouts light continually with balanced energy, so it's more efficient for both therapists and customers, especially on big body area with thick hair.
Now, here comes the skin rejuvenation treatments, intense pulsed light penetrate into the deeper tissues of skin to achieve a series of photo-thermal actions and photochemical actions, so the collagen fibers and elastic fibers are rearranged and regenerated and then stimulate you skin to look younger.
|Wavelength||610nm-960nm & 530nm-960nm|
|Mode||Fast / traditional / Painless|
|OPT spot size||8*40mm, 10*50mm|
|OPT frequeny||1 - 40HZ|
|Safety control||water flow, temperature alarm, electricity monitor|